Jessie had 5" cut off of her hair the other day and I didn't notice when I saw her after. Whoops. Hopefully she doesn't feel too bad. It looked good before and it looks good now.
That's okay. David can look right at me and not see the mascara smudged under my eye or the mustard on my chin. I kind of take it as a good thing because there are other things I want him to be less observant about....
4 comments:
I can't wait to see her new haircut! I'm sure she looks wonderful, just like before!
Was she mad? She shouldn't be. Guys don't notice the details. :)
That's okay. David can look right at me and not see the mascara smudged under my eye or the mustard on my chin. I kind of take it as a good thing because there are other things I want him to be less observant about....
I don't think Jessie minded--she mentioned it to me on the way to your football game and she just chuckled about it. No worries!
Post a Comment