Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Portland Trip

I am a little bit bumbed these days because Jessie is gone for the next few months on a semester abroad trip to Hawaii. Before she left I was lucky enough to have her go with me on a quick trip to Portland to see my parents and have a little get away. We had a fabulous time and hopefully the fun there will help me survive the next weeks while she is accross the ocean. Here is some pictures of our fun.







5 comments:

Michelle Pyne said...

Looking at these fun pictures will definitely help ease your pain of separation! I love to see them because it brings back all the fun we had! Thanks again for coming up to visit us!

Jessi said...

What a fun trip!! Will Jessie be back in June for us to meet her??

Audra said...

You guys are so good looking together! And what a fun trip!

Abbi said...

Almost every Saturday in Romania I'd listen to music that Chad sent me and look at all the pictures we had taken the summer before. It always made me feel so happy.

Michelle Pyne said...

This is Dad. That was one of the most enjoyable weekends of my life! You and Jessie are a perfect pair!