Sunday, April 1, 2007

Work Break


At work I am often found taking out the trash. Our neighboring store is Linen&Things and they often throw away "damaged" materials that I think are worth saving. Often times my co-workers and I will save these items from the trash and take them home as valuable prizes. I'm not sure how people would feel about this practice but this picture says it all for me.

4 comments:

Michelle Pyne said...

You're just going to a free garage sale. People love to find a treasure! Happy hunting, and let us know what treasures you find.

Abbi said...

Sweet! Free stuff! Tell us what you've found!

Audra said...

You are not alone. I get stuff out of my apartment garbage all the time! It is great!

Kami Hall said...

Adam that picture is great! That is so funny! I've never dumpster dove, but I'm curious what kind of things you find in there?