
Saturday, January 6, 2007
Closure
Graduating in December does not provide graduates with much closure. I have not worn the cap and gown so I sorta feel like a part of me is still in school. The only real closure I have had is cleaning out my locker. It was a bit sad for me to clean out all my stuff. I have had some good times with the track team and it was hard letting it go for real. I think that short experience helped me have the closure I needed to move on to "real life".


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Boy, that locker sure is symbolic!! But you need a picture of an open door next to it to represent the future and its possibilities!
Good Job Adam! That is awesome! Now you have a new adventure!!
That sure is awesome you had the opportunity to have that locker. It's wonderful that you can have so many memories as a BYU athlete! And, oh the stories you can tell! :)
Uncle Adam I wanted to tell you that I do a blog and wanted pepole to check it. Evan though it says that my mom did this note I realy did.
Love you! McKenna
Post a Comment