It was great being with all my family this year in Georgia for Christmas. It was a bit unusual of a Christmas for me because it was fairly warm outside. I sometimes couldn't decide if I should be excited for Christmas or for Summer to come. No matter the weather it was great watching the nieces and nephews being excited for Santa and all of the festivities. It was hard not to be excited with them.
I also got to spend some "snow" days with Jessie and her family in Denver, Colorado. We were basically snowed in with everyone either sick with the flu or sick with a cold so it wasn't the most exciting or adventurous of times, but it was still nice to be with Jessie and meet her family.
It is always hard for me to see the Christmas season end and a new year begin. I am excited for the new opportunities 2007 will bring, but I had a great 2006 with many wonderful times and may wonderful things learned and experienced. Hopefully I can take 2006 and build on it for an even better 2007.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow, meeting her family already, eh? That is neat! I am glad you had such a great time with your family! It seemed like it was nice!
Post a Comment