Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Parade and Fireworks

The Orem City festival was lots of fun watching the parade, partaking of the carnival atmosphere and food, and then enjoying some amazing fireworks for the finale. What a great day!








6 comments:

Jessi said...

I haven't been to a good parade in years! Looks like fun.

Michelle Pyne said...

There's nothin' like a good old Utah Valley parade and fireworks in the summer! Looks like you totally enjoyed yourselves! Hopefully you can continue enjoying yourselves up here next week! Can't wait to see you!

Kjirsten said...

Looks like you're doing great. Before the summer's over, come ride our new horse, Mr. T, we also have two baby mules that are the cutest. Come see us when you get a chance.

Elaine said...

Thanks for all the updates and pictures, looks and sounds like marriage is working well for you cute newlyweds.

Reid and Mishel Stovall said...

I know I am commenting on the wrong post, but will you email me the pictures you took at the reunion pretty please! mishy_j@yahoo.com

Thanks!
~Mishel~

Caytee said...

We found your blog! Yea. What a fun couple. I loved your wedding pictures. You guys are such a great couple. Hope all is well. By the way...good to see you in the parking lot the other day Adam. Sorry if you thought I was going to run you over.