Saturday, February 23, 2008

Snowmobiling

A couple of weeks ago jessie and I took a trip to Ephraim to visit Joe, Kjirsten, and family and had a great time. We also had the fabulous chance of going snowmobiling, being pampered, and being fed gourmet meals daily. We are glad joe let us go have some fun with him. It was lots of fun and we enjoyed every second.




7 comments:

Abbi said...

I'm glad you had so much fun! I am jealous of you--wish we could have been there! Joe and Kjirsten sure do know how to give you a good time. :)

Jessi said...

Joe & Kjirsten are awesome. Your trip looks like so much fun!!! (What's the whole story on Jessie's foot? Frozen feet don't sound good).

Michelle Pyne said...

What a fun weekend! I was wondering about Jessie's frozen foot too. Do we still have five toes? Hope so! Thanks for sharing your fun with us!

Jessie said...

haha. yeah, my foot was totally fine. It was just frozen while we were riding, but it warmed right up as soon as we got back.

Michelle Pyne said...

I'm glad the story has a happy ending and no toes were lost!

Kami Hall said...

I'm glad you had a good time! I'm terrified of snowmobiles. When I was little I rolled off the side of cliff with one once and it rolled on top of me and burried me face first. I haven't gotten back on one since. I'm glad there were no casualties for you!

Kjirsten said...

That was a fun weekend! Now come back for the horseback riding.